Mario and Luigi are eating breakfast when Mickey falls out of the sky. Mickey gives them a warning that an evil monster called "The Green Terror" will attack the Mushroom Kingdom with an army. Mario fails to believe him, when Mickey adds that he will strike at 12:00 A.M. Mario and Luigi wake up in the middle of the night, only to find out nothing is there. Suddenly, Kermit appears when they go back to bed, and sets out to create evil clones of Mario and Luigi. He orders a pizza as a trap for them and the Mario Bros. fall in a deep sleep. He draws his plan on paper on what they should look like, but Ricky pops in and insults Kermit's artwork and Kermit forces Ricky to help him. After some help from the cameraman (Ricky) he clones Mario and Luigi, creating Shadow Mario and Shadow Luigi.
Edit your content here!
After gathering more troops, Mickey gets Mario and Luigi an army as well and set off to the Forest to fight. After all troops are defeated, Mario faces off Kermit, only to be killed by logs.
While Luigi fights Kermit, Mario wakes up in Banpresto Heaven and is given a second chance. Mario and Luigi find it to hard to fight Kermit, and Jack defeats him with his special move, a Haunted Blast, saving the brothers' lives. The brothers goes home with the troops shortly after, finding that no one was seriously injured
- Mickey Mouse
- Kermit the Frog
- Jack Skellington
- Bowser Jr.
- Buzzy Beetle
- Koopa Troopa
- Shadow Mario
- Shadow Luigi
- Camera Man
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Patrick Star
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Banpresto God
- In the original trailer, there were some scenes that weren't in the final cut: One was with a scene with the Angry Video Game Nerd and Luigi. The scene takes place at the computer, where the AVGN theme song is playing in the background; a screenshot of the AVGN on ScrewAttack.com can be seen printed on the screen and also what appears to be the Nerd - a cut out piece of paper of him standing there temporally before shouting: "Holy Crap!" to Luigi, who's his hat is only seen.
Another was when Bowser Jr's laughter can be heard (probably from a Mario Game), and the camera quickly turns around, revealing Bowser Jr. in his fort.
- Also, there were some scenes in the trailer that were altered in the final cut: There was a scene from the original trailer with Luigi shouting: "I'm not gonna let you die on me, Mario!" to Mario, who has blood around his body (ketchup) and then Mario kicks Luigi away from him. This sequence was shot in the kitchen, but the final version it's in the forest.
- There was also an alternative scene with Kermit, where he says his lines before he gives a short dramatic laugh. In the final cut, he ad-libs: "And you're gonna be in my army!" before giving a brief dramatic laugh.
- Originally planned to be released in July of 2007, but all four parts were released on YouTube by next montht.
- Filmed in at least a day.
- Throughout most of the movie, we can see Ricky and Tyler's bodies, hands and arms in most of the shots in the movie and moving the characters around.
- As Mickey drops from the ceiling and lands on the table, we can see some string around his body.
- When Mickey mentions about when midnight occurs, there will be tons of noises, and before he says "Oh shoot, gotta fly!", we see someone behind him holding string about to pull the plush out of the shot.
- In various scenes in the movie, we see shadows of the camera